About Our School
Any child can thrive when given access to the right education. Wisconsin Virtual Academy helps students in grades K–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different—requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. It is our focus to ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention, accompanied by the award-winning K12 curriculum, support from passionate teachers, and extensive support services.
The key to our students' success is our individualized approach, which makes the most of each child's potential. In grades K–5, students can learn at their own pace with our mastery-based program. Our middle school students take courses in all core subjects – English, math, science, history, and art – as well as self-guided elective courses in world language or music. In high school, teens have a wealth of academic choices to fit their learning needs. There are academic and social outings in all grades as well, all the way to graduation.
- Tuition-free, K–12 online public school
- Proven online and hands-on curriculum
- Passionate, Wisconsin-licensed teachers
- Dedicated school staff, advisors, and counselors
- Opportunities for advanced learners
- Active community: student clubs and outings
- National and local support for families
- College and career planning resources